Schoolhouse Counseling Center at Inspire-Community High School District 218
Hartgrove Behavioral Health System offers comprehensive behavioral health services for your loved one, while also allowing them to maintain educational and academic standards. Our Oak Lawn, Illinois, location is ready to help your loved one take positive steps forward.
Reach out to us today at 773-365-1012 #1 to learn more. Our team is here to help, and we provide a comprehensive, psychosocial intake assessment to identify presenting concerns and assist with service recommendations.
We offer a variety of evidence-based services to meet your loved one where they are and work on positive steps forwards.
- Individual Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Couple Counseling
- Group Counseling
*All counseling services are offered in-person and via telehealth both during and after school
- Psychiatric evaluation with a board certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner
- Ongoing medication management
*All psychiatric services offered via telehealth
Who We Treat
At Hartgrove, we understand what your loved one needs, and we provide services for children, adolescents and young adults enrolled in our partner districts as well as their family members.
- Depression and other mood disturbances
- Anxiety and traumatic stress difficulties
- Anger and aggression
- Behavioral issues, including ADHD and behavioral challenges with pre-teens and teens
- Life changes, adjustment difficulties
- Relationship difficulties and family conflict
- Interpersonal violence
- Caregiver Support
- Academic and career challenges
We’re here to help
If your loved one needs behavioral health services, reach out to us today by calling the Hartgrove School in Oak Lawn at 773-365-1012 #1. We’re ready and waiting to help you and your loved one with behavioral health services.