Hartgrove’s Outpatient Clinics provide a full range of behavioral health services, including individual therapy, couples and family therapy, group therapy, psychiatric evaluation and medication management. Community education and professional consultations are also provided.
The focus of outpatient services includes assisting clients and families in identifying and changing areas that may cause stress or disruption. The professional background and training of our clinical staff is diverse. Staffed by a multidisciplinary team of professionals including psychiatrists, advanced practice nurses, clinical psychologists, clinical social workers and professional counselors, our Outpatient Clinics is committed to treating individuals and families in a nurturing, supportive and professional environment.
- Depression and other mood problems
- Anxiety and trauma-related symptoms
- ADHD and other disruptive behavior problems
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Self-injurious and aggressive behaviors
- Family conflict and other systems concerns
- Supporting stabilization following recent hospital discharge
- Medication management
Hartgrove Behavioral Health System offers two clinic locations in the Chicagoland area:
4909 West Division St., Suite 405
Chicago, IL 60651
Public Transportation: CTA Bus #70, Division; CTA Bus #54, Cicero
1111 East 87th St.
Chicago, IL 60619
Public Transportation: CTA Bus #87, Greenwood